Cyprus a financial business center
- Consolidation of public finances & exit from Economic Adjustment program
- Pro-business culture
- Low operational costs
- Attractive and competitive tax regime for the company, its owners and the employees
- Business investment opportunities: tourism, real estate, shipping, research & development, innovation.
- Strategic location between Europe, the Middle East, Asia and Africa
- Member of the EU and Eurozone
- Stable and transparent and English common law legal and regulatory framework
- Availability of high-quality professional services at competitive rates
- High availability of skilled, multilingual workforce
- Modern and advanced infrastructure
- Macroeconomic prospects & opportunities
- Possibility for obtaining work permits for EU and non-EU employees.
- Acquisition of Cyprus Permanent residency
- Acquisition of Cyprus Citizenship