CASP, CRYPTO ASSETS & CURRENCIES
Our Law Firm provides the necessary legal assistance in terms of operational structure, compliance requirements and relevant evolving legal framework to investors who wish to register a CASP (Crypto Asset Services Provider) with CYSEC (Cyprus Securities & Exchange Commission) with three available options:
CASP of Class 1 with initial capital € 50,000 providing crypto asset investment advice.
CASP of Class 2 with initial capital € 125,000 providing crypto asset services including inter alia:
- Reception and transmission of orders.
- Execution of orders on behalf of clients.
- Exchange between crypto assets, and between crypto assets & fiat currencies.
- Portfolio management.
- Placement and/or underwriting of crypto assets without firm commitment.
- Provision and/or Participation of financial services regarding the distribution, offer and/or sale of crypto assets, including the initial offering.
CASP of Class 3 with initial capital € 150,000 providing services under Class 1&2 as well as:
- Transfer, management, transfer, holding and/or safekeeping, including custody, of crypto-assets or cryptographic keys allowing of control over crypto-assets.
- Placement and/or underwriting of crypto assets with firm commitment.
- Multilateral operations resulting in transaction involving multiple crypto asset buyers and sellers.
CASPs already established in the EEA and registered with one or more EEA National Competent Authorities for AML/CFT (Anti-money laundering / Counter Financing of terrorism) can register with CYSEC.
- Business & Corporate Law
- Taxation & Tax Planning
- Cyprus International Trust
- Shipping Law
- Intellectual Property (IP)
- Investment Funds
- CASP, CRYPTO ASSETS & CURRENCIES