The 2010 treaty and protocol to replace the current treaty dating from 1981 entered into force on 18 May 2011 and will generally apply as from 1 January 2012. When in effect, dividends will be exempt if paid (1) to a company (other than a partnership) that holds directly at least 10% of the capital of the paying company for an uninterrupted period of at least one year, or (2) to a pension fund or other similar institution providing pension schemes provided the pension fund or similar institution is established, recognized for tax purposes and controlled in accordance with the laws of that other state. Otherwise, the rate will be 15%. Interest and royalties will be exempt from tax.
- Protocol amending the Agreement for the Avoidance of Double Taxation with respect to Taxes on Income and on Capital between the Government of the Republic of Cyprus and the Russian Federation
- Cyprus gains in Russia Double Tax Treaty agreement (Updated)
- Russia plans to scrap tax deal with Cyprus – August 2020
- Cyprus-Switzerland amend taxation treaty in trade boost – 20th July 2020
- Τροποποίηση στον περί Δικηγόρων Νόμο: Τί αλλάζει στα προσόντα εγγραφής – Παρασκευή, Ιουλίου 17, 2020